"Last 2 weeks of co-op"

So, I just got done with my drama performance so that means only two more weeks till the FINAL performance, and we're let out of co-op for the Summer. Sadly, co-op only ends on May 6th, regular school would end around June, so that'd give me more time to see my friends....oh well... I still have 2 weeks after all. So to speak, Allie just got a new haircut and Ilana is speaking to me again, (finally) before she had been ignoring me for 3 months, now it's all resolved.


So that's her new haircut, for some reason I guess she likes having bangs, personally when I was a child I had them and I didn't like them.


I'm also curious as to how next co-op will be, I was texting Allie yesterday and we were just having some pretty casual chats together and I'm still wondering, HOW next co-op will go, Lol, sorry for being so anxious but it's true. My friend Alex came over yesterday and we talked about my fight with Jade, which will be explained pretty soon and he helped me with that and explained to me she wasn't a true friend, which he was right.


My new hairstyle, I've decided keeping my hair untucked from my ears looks a LOT better. I'm thinking of asking Allie if we could hangout sometime, hopefully she says yes. She plays saxophone and Uke, I play percussion.


There's Allie


There's me


Isabell and mom dancing to my keyboard music. LOL!


And Cameron and Micah with the usual, LOL.!!!!... 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Of the crazy co-op!!!!